You can get an idea of this by doing the following:
- Head to the Netflix home page in your browser and sign in.
- In the upper right-hand corner you’ll see your account symbol. Mouse over it, then click “Your Account.”
- Scroll down and click the “Viewing activity” link.
- Then click the “See recent account access” link.
How can I see what devices are using my Netflix account?
Log In and Check It Out
To see which devices are currently connected to your account, visit Netflix.com and sign in. The information associated with your membership is listed under the “Your Account” link in the upper right corner.
Can you kick someone off Netflix?
Then hover over the profile picture thumbnail in the top-right corner of the homepage and click on “Account.” On the next page, scroll down to the settings section and click on “Sign out of all devices,” then confirm. At this point, you will have signed all users out of your Netflix account on all of their devices.
How many devices can I have on Netflix?
According to Netflix, once you’re a subscriber, you can have up to six devices registered at a time to stream. However, depending on your plan, you might only be able to stream on two of these devices at a time.
How do you know who’s using your Netflix?
It’s actually very easy to find out, just follow these steps:
- Hover over your avatar in the top right corner of the Netflix homepage and click ‘Your Account’.
- Under ‘My Profile’ select ‘Viewing Activity’.
- Hit ‘See recent account access’