There is no way to remove credit card information linked to your Netflix account.
What you can do, however, is that create a virtual credit card.
Create one and add it to the Netflix payment method.
Next, remove the previous payment details.
How do I remove my debit card from Netflix?
- In the top right hand corner of the home page, click where it says My Account.
- Go to the Account Information section and select Update Payment Method.
- Once there, click on the Remove Payment Information button.
How do I change my payment method on Netflix?
- Open the Netflix app. It’s a black app with a red N.
- Tap ☰ in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Account near the bottom of the menu.
- Scroll down and tap Update payment info.
- Tap a payment method.
- Enter the information for your payment method.
- Scroll down and tap Update Payment Method.
How do I cancel my Netflix subscription?
Canceling your Netflix account
- Sign in to Netflix.
- Click the down arrow at the top right of the page, next to your profile name.
- Select the Account section.
- Under Membership and billing, click the gray Cancel membership box.
- Click Finish cancellation to confirm you want to cancel.
How do you pay Netflix with a debit card?
Go to the Netflix website and log in with your account details. Select Account in the top-right corner. Go to the Membership & Billing section, and find Update payment info. Select your Payment Method; currently Netflix allows customers to pay by debit card, credit card, or PayPal.
What happens if you cancel your Netflix account?
If you cancel early, you can continue to watch Netflix until your account automatically closes at the end of your current billing period — even if you’re on a free trial. You will not be charged again unless you restart your account.
Can you use a debit card on Netflix?
To sign up for a Netflix free trial, you need a credit card, debit card, PayPal account, or Netflix gift code. You can also use a reward card or gift card if it’s issued by a credit card provider like Visa. (This must be an email address you’ve never used with Netflix before.) Select your payment method.