Avatar remains the highest-grossing movie at the international box office (i.e., not counting its domestic gross), with a take of $2.029 billion compared with Endgame’s $1.936 billion).
What is the #1 grossing movie of all time?
|4||3||Star Wars: The Force Awakens|
46 more rows
Is Avatar the highest grossing movie of all time?
Avatar, released in December 2009, held the international box office record for almost a decade with $2,787,965,087 since 2010, having earned the top spot by passing Titanic’s previous record of $1.9 billion after just 41 days in theaters.
What is the highest grossing movie of all time 2019?
The 10 Highest-Grossing Movies of 2019
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum.
- Aladdin. Domestic Gross: $354 million.
- Spider-Man: Far From Home. Domestic Gross: $388 million.
- Captain Marvel. Domestic Gross: $426 million.
- Toy Story 4. Domestic Gross: $432 million.
- The Lion King. Domestic Gross: $530 million.
- Avengers: Endgame. Domestic Gross: $858 million.
What is the most successful movie ever made?
The most successful movies of all time
- ‘Titanic’ (1997)
- ‘Star Wars Episode VII: the Force Awakens’ (2015)
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ (2018)
- ‘Jurassic World’ (2015)
- ‘Marvel’s The Avengers’ (2012)
- ‘Furious 7’ (2015)
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ (2015)
- ‘Black Panther’ (2018)
What is the number 1 movie in the world 2019?
2019 DOMESTIC GROSSES
|Rank||Movie Title (click to view)||Opening / Theaters|
|2||The Lion King (2019)||4,725|
|3||Toy Story 4||4,575|
16 more rows
What’s the most expensive movie ever made?
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides officially holds the record with a budget of $378.5 million, while The Hobbit trilogy stands as the most expensive back-to-back film production with combined costs of $623 million after tax credits.