How can I get Netflix without a smart TV?
Watch Netflix, Foxtel Now or Stan on a Big Screen without a Smart
- The HDMI Cable. If your desktop or laptop PC has a HDMI socket on it, this is your ticket to easy streaming to your TV.
- Apple TV.
- Telstra TV 3.
- Foxtel Now Box.
- Google Chromecast.
- Game Consoles.
- Other options.
What do you need for Netflix?
Netflix recommends a minimum connection speed of 1.5Mbps. Most broadband services can achieve this, but if you’re unsure try visiting SpeedTest to measure your speed. Wi-Fi or wired Internet connection to a TV device. You’ll also need some way to connect the Internet directly to the device that streams Netflix.
How do you I get Netflix on my TV?
Connect using Netflix 2nd Screen
- Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.
- Launch the Netflix app on both your TV and your mobile device.
- Sign in to the same Netflix account on both your TV and your mobile device.
- Select the Cast icon in the upper or lower right corner of the screen.
What is the cheapest device to stream Netflix?
Netflix on a budget: The best streaming devices under $50
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – $39.99 on Amazon. For most people, right now, the Amazon Fire TV Stick provides the most bang for your buck.
- Roku Express – $29.99 on Amazon. The newest, cheap Roku is the Roku Express.
- Roku Streaming Stick – $49 on Amazon.
- Google Chromecast – $35 on Google Store.