12 Reasons Why ‘Home Alone’ Is The Best Christmas Movie Ever In Life
- This ice cream sundae.
- Marve’s antics.
- This classic piece of advice.
- The pizza delivery scene.
- This John Candy cameo.
- All of Kevin’s booby-traps.
- Angels With Filthy Souls was made just for Home Alone.
- Home Alone has the most iconic lines.
Which is the best home alone movie?
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) PG | 120 min | Adventure, Comedy, Crime. 6.7.
- Home Alone (1990) PG | 103 min | Comedy, Family. 7.6.
- Home Alone 3 (1997) PG | 102 min | Comedy, Crime, Family. 4.4.
- Home Alone 4: Taking Back the House (2002 TV Movie) Not Rated | 89 min | Comedy, Crime, Family. 2.6.
How much did the movie Home Alone gross?
For 27 years, the $285.7 million in domestic theatrical gross earned by family comedy hit Home Alone has stood as the world’s biggest single-territory total for a live-action comedy, but now another picture has finally come along to snatch away its box office record.
How long did it take to film Home Alone?
19. John Candy wrapped his filming in one day. But what a long day it was: Twenty-three hours to be exact.
Is home alone a classic?
Home Alone is a 1990 American comedy film written and produced by John Hughes and directed by Chris Columbus. Despite the mixed critical reception upon its initial release, Home Alone has been hailed as a holiday classic among audiences and is often ranked as one of the best Christmas films of all time.